Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Applying God's Word


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
In "Glory" Oklahoma

I'm trying to find the big, fat worm
That stripped a plant of mine!
Just over night the leaves are gone,
All stripped - this plant of mine!
There's much that grows around this plant
But the worm did not touch those -
Only what would soon produce,
Now why do you suppose?
I see a lesson from God's Word
And to this, I apply -
Cares are hiding out to steal,
To blind our hopeful eye!
Some cares are very obvious
And those we give to God,
But some need Holy Spirit help -
To help us to uncover 
And give those too, to God! 
So as I look upon my plant
And see it standing bare,
I call - Oh, Holy Spirit, help!
I want to grow so fruitful,
In nothing "good" stand bare!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Mark 4:13-20
Proverbs 8:12, 33-35, 23:12, 27:23, 30:5
John 10:10
James 1:5
Jeremiah 33:3
1 Peter 5:6-11
Romans 8:31
Colossians 1:27
3 John verse 2
John 14:26
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. Good fruitful morning, my beloved family in Christ!!! Just yesterday my plant was showing such promise of good fruit and overnight the cutworm took away all its leaves, stripped it bare! We treated the plants but maybe the rain washed it all away. I got a wonderful lesson out of it ... there was something that I had a care about, something I didn't even see until the Holy Spirit showed me! I can see so clearly, now, that it was eating away at me and was wanting to rob me ... make me barren in an area!!! Greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world!!! If God be for you, who can be against you!!! To understand is joy!!! I love you all so very, very much!!! xo xo xo See how sneaking the cutworm/enemy is ... making out to look like a good leaf ... BUT the with the Holy Spirit's help we see it's really the thief!!! Get under my feet, in Jesus name!!! Smash!!! JOY!!!

    ReplyDelete