Tuesday, July 21, 2015

See Truth & Understand


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

I saw a piece of old, dry wood,
The color of it - gray!
My eyes were fixed upon it
But "why, Lord?" I did say!
Then what I thought was nothing much
Turned it's head at me -
There upon some old, dry branch
A dove for me to see!
He had his head tucked under,
So at first I couldn't tell -
It only looked like wood to me
But truth, now, I can see!!!
Then I heard within my heart -
My beloved child,
I take your eyes, I fix them on the truth,
I show you that My Word's alive -
You believe, you see the proof!
You need My Holy Spirit 
To help you understand,
Yes, I AM, here to help you, child,
 See truth and understand!
Then I tried to take a picture
To share with all my friends,
But as I went to capture it
The dove had flown away,
And with it a reminder -
Sight will often take to flight
But faith will make truth stay!
Keep believing in My Word,
Keep seeing what I've shown you -
By faith, see what you've heard!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Romans 8:5-6
Isaiah 26:3
Matthew 13:16
2 Corinthians 13:14
John 6:63, 14:26, 16:13
Proverbs 2:1-12
1 Peter 2:24
3 John verse 2
John 20:24-31
Hebrews 11:1-6
Proverbs 3:32, chapter 4
Isaiah 55:11
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment