Thursday, March 18, 2010

See



See

See the picture that I paint
Don’t wait! Don’t wait!
Don’t hesitate!
I tell you, it is beautiful
Full of all that’s good!
Come believing
Look and see
Indeed, I painted victory!
The picture in your heart I paint
My child!
Dear, believing saint!
So much, to come explore
Oh, yes!
An open door!
Come child, come
There’s more!
See the strokes of health divine
See the joy
From clinging Vine
Oh, the Artist’s detailed flare
I’ve captured, in My picture
A Love beyond compare!
A scene, of you and Me
Forever, shouting
Victory!
You clearly see the picture now
And you behold it’s true
Amazing Love! Abundant Life!
And victory, for you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Psalms 63
Jeremiah 33:2-3,6-9
Psalms 16:11
Ephesians 3:14-21
John 15:4
1Cor.15:57
2Cor.2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment