Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today's Message at Olustee Community Chruch



There Must Be a Beacon

See the way I see things child
Understand and hear
Come close, so close
Believe Me
Do not live in fear!
The promise of the great reward
Indeed! You know is true
There is not a single lie
All My Word it true!
Where are the Believers?
Child, I’m calling you!
Look at Lot and Abram
What of them became?
Who believed My promises
And who got the new name?
Abram, became Abraham
Indeed! A friend of God!
For as he pondered on Me
The stars would even nod!
Behold! Behold! Oh, children
Believe! Believe! My child
Here among ungodly
Be My shining light!
There must me a beacon
Forever shining bright!
Can I count on you to shine
Beaming truth
To help the blind?
Show forth child the difference
For you indeed, are
Mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright


Proverbs 14:12
Hebrews 11:6
Genesis 13:11-13, 17:5
James 2:23
John 17:13-16,20
2Cor.6:14
Ephesians 5:8-11
Col.1:12-13
Matthew 5:14-16
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment