Monday, March 15, 2010

Such Joy



Such Joy

A longing to be loved by Me
Your question
Could it ever be?
The answer now, tis plain to see
So passionate
My love for thee!
The blindness taken from your eyes
The lies have lost
Their cruel disguise
The chains that kept you bound within
Have been removed
You’re free from sin!
No boundaries! No limit!
Fellowship, so sweet
As morning slips in softly
She finds you, at My feet!
Oh gone
The tears of wondering
Such Joy now
Your pondering!
Hope has brought you to believe
And faith
Has brought you home!
No longer is there any doubt
You’ll never, be alone!
Forever is My Love for you
I’ve made your heart
My home!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 3:16
Luke 4:18-19
2Cor.13:14
Isaiah 50:4-5
Luke 10:38-42, 7:36-48
Hebrews 11:1
John 17:20-26
Galatians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment