Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Darling Child of Mine ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, My Father,
You love me past silver,
You love me past gold,
You love me "like Jesus"
Now, I am so bold!
You've taken my memories,
Taken my past,
You've used them for "Glory"
And said, "Free, child, at last!"
Now, with this freedom, 
Now, with sweet Grace,
I move on ahead
With a smile on my face!
Lighter than air, I feel as I move,
Rejoicing in Jesus -
With Love I do move!
Keep taking my life, Lord,
Keep taking it on ...
Showing me always,
I'm Yours - we move on!!!

Darling child of Mine,
Indeed, so very, very true -
We move on in Love,
Indeed, "We" truly do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

John 17:23
Hebrews 11:6
Isaiah 48:17
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Psalm 71:21 ( I experience this everyday!)
John 8:31-36
Philippians 4:13
Colossians 1:27
Hebrews 12:1-2
Jude 24-25
John 10:27
Mark 9:23
Amos 3:3
The Hebrew meaning for "Darling"
Only son, only child, special and unique 
To the parents, precious life, "Darling"
In Jesus we are all loved like that!!! 
SOOO Exciting and comforting!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love that!!! How wonderful to know that God loves us like that!!

    ReplyDelete