Friday, October 25, 2013

Eyes Wide Open ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, Father,
You whisper to me Scriptures
Then peace does flood my soul,
You pick me up and stand me on
Your Word, then I am bold!
I'm often trying hard to see,
Like something on my eyes,
But when I'm all alone with You
I see clearly with my spirit eyes -
Set free from all the lies!!!

My darling child,
I'm helping you,
I do not stop -
I'm helping you!
Indeed, you see so clearly
When up above you see -
Seeing My perspective, child,
Truth, I help you see!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

John 14:26-27
Psalm 40:2-4
Proverbs 28:1
Hebrews 4:16
John 10:9-10
Isaiah 48:17
Matthew 12:46-50 (nugget)
Matthew 13:16
Romans 12:1-2
Philippians 4:13
Ephesians 1:15-23, 3:14-21
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 71:21
Mark 9:23
Romans 8:31

7 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much my sweet Audrey Elizabeth! Kitty has just the right look in his eyes! Wide open!!! Wonderful! Have The Blessing Day my girl or night if you don't see this sooner! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nugget: a small hunk of gold ready formed ... In every word/poem there is a nugget that the Lord started me with that morning! I will note it from now on! I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to read your poems again! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful to be back home and able to have internet so I can fellowship on here again ... with you my Sunshine! I love and miss you so very much honey!
    Love 4ever mommy xo Thank you for missing me and the poems! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got back to the radio poems on the website too ... www.lezzakuzzinpoetry.com or click above the date of today's poem it should go right to it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to work on seeing things in the Spirit more clearly than I see in the natural! Our spirit eyes can't be tricked like our physical ones can!! :) I agree, so nice to be back with internet access and able to read these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spirit, soul and body! Wonderful package when it is in that order! Our new born again spirit, that is one with the Lord, ... Wisdom and Understanding of the Word as we renew our minds and then our body enjoys it all!!! When it is out of order - like ... emotions and fears flooding our minds then our body suffers greatly! Don't you know how much joy it brings the Lord to show us when we're being tricked by the enemy ... I know how much joy I get when I reveal to someone they are believing a lie! I see their face light up and understanding flows ... we shout "Victory in Jesus!" The Kingdom life!!! I know you know it my girl! Love and miss you so very much! Thank you for being a wonderful chauffeur ... new vehicle and all! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete