Wednesday, October 2, 2013

For Joy ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, Father,
I remember when I didn't understand,
When all within me,
Thoughts of "why?"... I didn't understand!
But then I heard the Gospel Truth
My heart began to sing!
I can love with out a fear -
You're for me, now I sing!!!

My child,
My very, very own,
To understand is joy!
You heard the Gospel, you believe,
And now you leap for joy!
Keep flowing understanding -
On Truth, My child,
You're standing!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Proverbs 4:1-18, 14:12
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:4-7
2 Peter 1:2-3
3 John verse 2
1 John 4:4,17-19
Jude verses 24-25
Romans 8:31
Mark 9:23
Romans 8:31
Psalm 71:21


3 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard the songs of "emotion" "lack of understanding" ... like waves tossed to and fro? I heard one today and got a right anger ... "That's NOT our Father!!!" I remember thinking ... even because of some songs I heard ... God gives and takes away! That was Job that said that ... WHAT DID JESUS SAY? We should say what the WORD of GOD says!!! Jesus is the WORD John chapter one and John 10:10 ... Jesus tells us it it the thief that comes to steal, kill, and destroy BUT He came that we might have life and have it more abundantly! Read it again and again ... I sure do!!! That is LOVE!!! So sorry for those that hear the wrong message ... press on and KNOW LOVE!!! I heard a song today ... that really set me to realizing how important it is to spread The Gospel Truth ... The Good News!!! Thank you all that do too!!! I love you all so very, very much! xo Our Father is GOOD!!! The devil is BAD! I remember being so confused! I was so afraid ... Perfect Love casts out all fear!!! To understand is Joy!!! The Scripture says Jesus had more joy above all ... no wonder, He knew His Father!!! We can all flow from that joy too ... we know our Father!!! Thank You Jesus ... Oh, Holy Spirit True!!! We love You back Father ... we truly do!!! Have a Blessing flowing day to all! I love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Mommy! And your comment too!!!! Wow! I didn't realize how many I missed! I'm sorry:( pregnancy brain is in full effect! Lol I love you & keep professing the Truth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got home! Thank you sooo much my Sunshine! I sure will!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete