Monday, March 10, 2014

Bold as a Lion ...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

You have my heart,
Oh, Great Thou Art;
My mind I do renew with You,
Oh, Love 
So good, so true!
In joy I offer back to You,
My hands and feet
Belong to You;
Dear Father, here's my voice!
Holy Spirit, train my tongue 
To only speak The Blessing,
To offer faith in all You say,
Confessing all the Blessing!!!

Beloved child,
You're pleasing Me,
Faith, dear one -
Delighting Me!
Upon My Word you look and see,
With heart and soul -
Believing Me!
Your tongue, your voice,
Sweet faith filled choice!
You're Mine for all the world to see,
You truly do 
Belong to Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Exodus 3:13-15
Romans 12:1-2
Psalm 117
1 Corinthians 3:16
Proverbs 28:1 
( ... the righteous are bold as a lion)
1 John 4:4
Romans 8:31
Proverbs 18:20-21
Psalm 103:1-5, 107:1-2
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 35:27
3 John verse 2
Isaiah 43:1
( ... Fear not for I have redeemed thee 
... thou art Mine)




1 comment:

  1. This is a very special poem and picture combination! I wrote what I heard in my heart but had no time to post it so I went on with homeschool lessons ... after sometime I heard in my heart to call Alisha and not read her the poem but have her take a picture as the Lord would lead her ... she prayed and took this picture! As soon as I saw it the Scripture about the Lion of Judah ( Jesus ) in us!!! And then the Scripture Proverbs 28:1 ... the righteous are bold as a lion. The song from a new movie by the Newsboys ... My God's not dead He's surly alive, living on the inside - roaring like a lion!!! And there is an old hymn with the words ... you ask me how I know He lives - He live within my heart!!! How very exciting to partner with you today my fruitful Alisha Ann!!! I could do this always!!! I love you and I love all of you so very, very much!!! xo

    ReplyDelete