Friday, March 14, 2014

What Children See ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, look Lord,
Sweet love letters,
That's what children see!
Scribble, scribble, scribble,
But not what children see!
They write from heart,
Their love impart,
What is it that we see?
We see that they are trying
To show us how they feel -
We see that scribble precious
Their love for us so real!!!

Beloved child,
My children offer love to Me,
I see something precious, 
But My children often hesitate, 
Wondering if it is good,
So many times they cast away
Thinking, it's not good!
But in My sight it's beautiful -
Not scribble, scribble, scribble,
My child's heart is beautiful!
You're Mine
I see it beautiful!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14
1 Samuel 16:7
John 17:23
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment