Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Reminding Myself ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Winter hurry, pass away -
Spring rains come marching in!
Oh, come fresh colors
Dance anew
For I am missing you!

Oh, Father,
That is how I feel,
I'm speaking forth my hope -
Reminding myself spring will come 
And with it rain will too!
Then all Your precious colors, Lord,
Will wave hello to me
And I will answer back with joy,
So thankful, Spring to see!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Job 37:6
Psalm 74:17
Genesis 8:22
Song of Solomon 2:11-12
Genesis 1:14
Isaiah 55:10-11
Galatians 6:9
1 Corinthians 15:58
Philippians 4:4
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. All the poems are standing on the promises of God!!! His Word! I know you know it ... but I love saying it ... every poem I hear in my heart is Understanding and every Understanding is standing on God's Promises - His Word! That is how they are always set up! God gave that to me ... The Word is the Foundation = Wisdom and the poem is the Understanding = Understanding!!! Proverbs Chapter 4 - Wisdom is the principle thing and with all thy getting get Understanding also! To understand is Joy! Lezza means - God's Promise-Wisdom and Kuzzin means - Understand! Thank you honey for mentioning the Word - Wisdom as well as Understanding - the poem! I love you so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete