Monday, November 2, 2015

Rooted Down and Shielded


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

My leaves will never fade, Lord,
For that is what You say!
I'll always be green and fruitful -
I believe what You do say!
I'm staying close to You,
I'm listening to You,
And I am holding ever close
The words of life - they're You!
I look out from a vision,
One You've given me -
And faith for all You've shown,
Is all I choose to see!
I don't regard the world's view-
For I'm believing YOU!!!

Beloved child,
My very own,
Oh, look how much you've grown!
Moving past what will not last -
To visions love has grown!
Not regarding world view -
Sweet faith
What I can do with you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Psalm chapter 1
Proverbs chapter 4
Jeremiah 15:16, 29:11-13, 33:3
Proverbs 29:18, 30:5
John 6:63
Romans 12:2
Hebrews 11:6
Romans 4:20-21
Ephesians 3:20-21
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment