Monday, November 30, 2015

Set Apart For A Part


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
In "Glory" Oklahoma

The world has a certain look
Yet goals that are 
Uncertain!
Running, chasing nothing much -
Exhausted, oh, it's hurting! 
 My dear children have a look,
With goals that are so certain, 
Filled with supernatural peace,
A joy for all that's hurting!
"Come" I whisper in each heart,
Come and be apart -
Be a part of what is True,
A part of certain winning
The goal of Love for you!!!

Oh, Father!
I am one that's answered Grace,
By faith I'm now apart!
A part of all Your Kingdom life
You're LOVE - You have my heart!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Psalm chapter 1, 4:3
John 3:16-17, 15:8
1 John chapter 4
Ephesians 2:8
Psalm 107:1-2,20
Jeremiah 9: 23-24, 29:11-13, 33:3
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23





1 comment:

  1. Good morning! I love you all so much! This picture is what Jake made me a few years ago, I have it as my screen saver. If someone thought deeply of you and your life then made you a logo what would it look like? What would you design for yourself? Isn't it fun to think things like that? heart emoticon I can think of many worldly ones out there like Nike ( just do it check ) ... how do we see ourselves in the Kingdom of God? What has God given you in His Word and how has He revealed it to you in your specific way? In the world people copy models, actors, good-looking relatives ( I've heard some sad stories after family get togethers ) .... But in the Kingdom of Father God, we have been told to be followers ( imitators ) of God, as dear children. (Ephesians 5:1) So what is our own specific way ( like each of our own children are unique) we look like to ourselves and to others? Scripture says, ... as a man thinks in his heart so is he. Proclaiming the Good News is my logo in my heart ... my God given specific is Lezza Kuzzin Poetry heart emoticon I would love to hear and see yours!!! The Blessing! Love 4ever, Debbie xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete