Saturday, February 13, 2016

For His Glory


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Not the one with the greatest voice,
In choosing, Lord,
The greatest one is not Your choice!
I gave my life to You,
You gave true life to me -
And when You asked me for my voice,
I said, yes, but better take my hands!
My hands are willing, able too,
Oh, what I'll do for You!
You filled my heart with wonder,
And whispered, sweet and low,
"Your voice, My child, your voice -
Trust Me in My choice!"
And so I gave my voice to You,
My hands, my feet, 
My whole life too!
I humbled to Your plans for me,
And though my voice is weak in fame -
You use me, Lord, 
To fan Love's flame!!!

Beloved child,
Tis Grace, through faith -
Oh, let the weak be strong!
You trust Me that I know all things,
I will not lead you wrong!
Don't hold back when there's attack -
Flow ever, ever on -
I've given you desire,
Ability, My power!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

1 Corinthians 1:18-31
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Proverbs 3:5-6, 14:12, 16:25
Luke 1:37-38
Hebrews 11:5-7
Jeremiah 29:11-13
Philippians 2:13, 4:13
Colossians 1:27
Mark 9:23





No comments:

Post a Comment