Thursday, February 4, 2016

Child, I Know How


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Love notes written everywhere,
Promise of Love,
Promise of care!
Tender time I spend with You,
My Lord, 
My Savior True!
I treasure all Your promises,
I voice them everyday -
I write them out and ponder them,
Believing what You say!
Your Word is more than riches grand,
I seek each day to understand -
And as I spend sweet time with You,
I hear You say to me ...

My child,
Yours is not to wonder how -
But believe, to trust,
That I know how!
Long before you ever knew,
I had a plan 
Made just for you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Proverbs 3:5-6
Ruth 2:12
Romans 12:2
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Jeremiah 29:11
Zechariah 4:6
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment