Sunday, March 25, 2018

I Remind You


Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
Trust Me, trust Me, trust Me!
Not just in the great big things
But even in the small!
Trust Me, child, trust Me, I take care of all!
I don't forget or step away, 
I remember what you pray!
I remind you! So you'll remember -
I see what you don't see!
I'm leading you and guiding you all long the way - 
With overflowing benefits I give to you each day! 
Wooing you to enjoy true life, indeed, abundantly!
Not just with a little joy
But with Me, child, abundantly!
If a thought does burden you
Then that thought's not for you!
Here's a thought to think upon -
You were born again to never be alone!
How much closer could I be -
I've made your heart My home!
See from My perspective -
In JOY you should live!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

Proverbs 16:20
Psalm 34:8
John 16:13
James 1:5-6
Lamentations 3:21-25
Proverbs 15:3
Isaiah 48:17
Psalm 68:19
John 17:3, 10:10
Galatians 4:6-7
Philippians 4:6-8



No comments:

Post a Comment