Wednesday, March 28, 2018

What I See ...


Good morning, from 
"Glory" Oklahoma

Looking out my window, Lord,
I see old life and new!
I see our old dog resting, 
I see playful kittens too!
The grass is green, the trees are too,
And every morning's fresh with dew!
I see my pretty flowers -
Results from lots of hours!
I see the barn,
I see our mailbox,
I see the donkeys on the farm!
I see the wheat field next to us,
Thank You, Lord, for blessing us!
I could list what all I see
On and on and on!
But what I see within my heart,
Indeed, the sweetest part!
I see Love and Mercy,
I see Grace and Truth!
I see born again and free -
I see abundant life in me!
Long after what my eyes do see -
What's in me will forever be!
Love 4ever, Christ in me,
Holy Spirit joy in me!
I love you, Lord, I do, I do!
I thank You, thank You, 
Thank You!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

2 Timothy 1:6
Psalm 68:19, 23:5-6
Colossians 1:27
Galatians 2:20
Philemon 6
John 10:10
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment