Thursday, March 22, 2018

Who Can You Trust?


Good morning, from
"Glory" Oklahoma

Dear beloved children,
The world's affairs -
It's filled with troubles,
Filled with cares!
The world is full of questions too
And many who'll tell you what to do!
But think on truth and be so free,
Trust Me, child, trust Me!
Does the world love you?
Does the world care?
Does the world give you truth?
Is the world fair?
Do I love you?
Do I care?
Do I have the truth to share?
Is "Grace" not more than fair?
There's that heart believing Me -
I see, I see, I see!
There's peace in understanding this -
YOU CAN ALWAYS TRUST ME!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

Proverbs 3:5-6
John 16:33, 10:10, 16:13, chapter 17
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Zechariah 4:6-7
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Proverbs 3:5-6 again!





No comments:

Post a Comment