Sunday, July 8, 2018

Far Beyond Your Dreams



Today's Message at 
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
Rejoice that you are not alone -
I AM helping you!
Hear again, I'm for you!
The world has its system -
But you belong to Me!
The world gives tests and if you pass,
Then you can go on!
But I can take your failures -
Lift you up and out of them 
And take you far beyond!
Beyond what you could ever dream,
Beyond your biggest dream!
The world has its scoreboards
To see who's going to win!
But I can take that out of sight -
By faith believe you win!
So what if the world shakes its head
And says, look at that pitiful score!
The Kingdom only has one score -
In Christ failures turn to win,
Again, and again, and again!
Trust Me, child, you win!!!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

John 16:13
Hebrews 11:7-11
Joel 2:25
Jeremiah 29:11, 33:3
Ephesians 3:20
Jeremiah 30:18-20
Colossians 2:14-15
Mark 9:23 
Matthew 19:26
2 Corinthians 2:14
1 John 5:4


No comments:

Post a Comment