Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The Joy of Right Believing


Good morning, from 
"Glory" Oklahoma

I asked my cat this morning,
"Would you really catch that bird?
Would you really eat it?
I know that you're not hungry 
But I see you'd like to eat it!"
Then I heard within my heart -
Beloved child, see!
The enemy wants to catch you too
But you belong to Me!
That's the devils nature -
To steal, to kill, to destroy!
But, oh, the joy of right believing -
Salvation for receiving! 
Out of the darkness, into the Light,
Indeed, The Kingdom Light!
Stay alert and walk in love,
Keep trusting in My Goodness,
Keep hearing all 
My Kindness!

Leeza Kuzzin Poetry 2018

2 Corinthians 13:14
John 10:10
James 4:7
1 Peter 5:7-11, 2:9-10
Romans 8:31
Proverbs 3:5-6
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23






No comments:

Post a Comment