Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Hundred Fold



Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My favor does surround you, child-
Just like a mighty shield!
The harvest ripe! So truly ripe!
A hundred fold, your yeild!
Child, you keep My knowledge-
Of Wisdom you do speak
And you are strong in Joy-
Refusing to be weak!
Enjoy now the progress!
Oh, how My Word goes forward-
Producing harvest fruit!
The field you're walking in Today!
Was planted in-
A Yesterday!
Have you ever had this thought?
My child, you have My heart!
I AM yours forever-
We'll never be apart!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Proverbs 5:1-2
Genesis 15:1, 26:12
Luke 8:4-15
Matthew 13:3-9
Luke 18:29-30
Proverbs 18:20-21
Nehemiah 8:10-12
John 17:20-23, 14:16

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is awesome!! I love that the fruit we're enjoying is from what we "planted" in the past! And we have our Father's heart! What a wonderful thing to realize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meditate on this and look up the scriptures. Talk about encouragement! I receive, I receive, I receive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Me too! Me too! Amen! We know what we planted and we are seeing the fruit! Yes! We have our Father's heart! 4ever! He has ours too! 4ever! I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome thought! I need to plant more:) I can't wait to look up the scriptures too! I love you! This is a very powerful poem

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very precious child! :) The scriptures! Yes!!! I love you my Sunshine, soooooo very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I claim them and receive too! I love your poems so much and getting to look up the scriptures. Thankyou again for always sharing! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All my precious children! I am soooooo Blessed! Thank you for all the encouragement! I love and miss you too! So very much! Soon we pray! And we believe! And we receive! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw!!! so good!! i love that last 2 lines, so comforting!!! i love you all !!

    ReplyDelete