Saturday, October 30, 2010

You'll Never Sink to Fear


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

You're going to the other side!
Where I have showed you-
You'll reside!
The wind!  The waves!  
You long to cave-
But I say- Love won't fail!
The water in the boat 
Won't sink-
For I shall help it float!
Life and death are in the tongue-
Rebuke
What evil it has done!
Hold fast to all I've shown you-
The storm will not last long!
Instead of worry-
Have good cheer!
You'll never sink to fear!
Never, child!
Come hear! 
My faith is what you're made of
And you are held by Love!
Your help is from above!
Indeed-
Your Father's Love!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Be sure!!!  

Luke 12:32
Mark 4:35-39
Proverbs 18:21
Isaiah 54:17
John 7:37-38, 8:36, 10:27-30
Galatians 2:20, 4:6-7
Matthew 6:34, 4:10
Psalms 91
Psalms 71:21

3 comments:

  1. Many times the Lord reminds me that He didn't say- let's go...
    just so I will drown or fail! He knows it will take faith to get to where He wants us to be- so He gave us His faith!!! Galatians 2:20! What comfort!
    To understand is joy!!! Love is always right on time! We make sure we offer faith words only!!! And when we slip we stand back up and say our faith over the fear! Amen!!!
    I love you all so much! xo Have a Good Cheer day!!! Me too!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually use pictures like this but I was lead to use it this morning! Great visual! Thank You Jesus!!! He's in the boat!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture...it really is a great visual!

    ReplyDelete