Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Hold Tomorrow


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

True Love must always flow-
I must have an outlet,
My child, I love you so!
When you are looking at My Word-
I'm looking back and you!
Believe Me, I am smiling-
I enjoy you!
With softness I am scraping back-
The lies
That often hold you back!
The Truth!  My Word!
Shines bright upon-
The lies that you once heard!
Now joy replaces sorrow-
For you know,
I hold tomorrow!
True Love must always flow-
My child,
I love you so!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 1:1-14, 17:20-23
John 8:32, 36
3John 2-4
Jude 24-25
Romans 4:20-21
Genesis 15:1

3 comments:

  1. wow this one is great too!! God is so sweet and comforting, he knows just what we need!! im so glad we can just rest in the fact that he holds tomorrow and we don't have to worry about what it may bring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! That seems to be so hard for me to grasp.....don't worry about tomorrow... But I am learning and believing and he is giving me the grace day by day. He is such a comforting Father. This is such an exciting time in my life but certain circumstances require a lot of comfort and grace, which are being well supplied by my Father! Love the poem mom, can't wait to look them up! Sweet dreams! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my girls! I love you soooooo very much! I am so proud of you and your walk with the Lord! What joy! Sweet dreams to you girls too! xo forever!

    ReplyDelete