Thursday, October 28, 2010

Perspective


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Is anything too hard for Me?
Explore My Word-
Child, come and see!
Start from the beginning
And see 
Who's always winning!
Is anything too hard for Me?
Come, walk with Me-
You will agree
Nothing is too hard for Me!
Be comforted!  Expect for sure!
Let Love 
Flow from your heart!
Remember, child
As I have said-
Don't worry about My part!
Expect it
 With whole heart!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Jeremiah 23:27
Amos 3:3
Isaiah 40:31
1Corinthians chapter 13
Matthew 7:7-11
Luke 18:27
2Chronicles 16:9
Psalms 71:21
Hebrews 11:6

5 comments:

  1. To understand is Joy! Believing changes everything! That's why faith is soooooooo important! Thank You Lord for a whole Book of what to believe for!!! I am discovering more and more each day! I prayed- Lord, I want to be on the same page-same paragraph-same sentence-same word as YOU about my life!!! Wow! What I am learning!!! Be of good cheer! Abundant Life is here!!! Thank You Jesus!!! Jesus is the Word!!! John chapter one :)
    I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Believing does change everything! I am having so much fun living in faith and seeing it come to pass exceedingly abundantly!! Just learning and praising along the way, thank you Father!! I love that we don't have to worry about His part, just rest in His peace!! I love you Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen my girl! Faith not feelings! I heard a young man say- that saves him so many times! Just saying- "I choose faith not feelings!" It is an exciting life-for sure! I am sooo thankful we share this amazing abundant life! The Kingdom! The relationship with Father! Just like Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Oh, Holy Spirit! :) 2Cor.13:14 John 17:23
    Love you 4ever, Mom aka Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new background!
    I've been studying in I Cor. 13 today too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jayme! Let me know your revelations! Love you!

    ReplyDelete