Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Adore You


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I go before you!
I adore you!
Love does always win!
My child, you chose the path you're on-
To always be My friend!
Now look with eyes that understand-
Forever has no end!
Know that I AM for you!
Though evil won't ignore you-
I always go before you!
Take comfort that I do surround-
You're safe
Under My wing!
Rejoice!  Rejoice!  Lift up your voice-
Beloved child, do sing!
As you do
Love raises you-
Above, to see so clear!
That only good awaits for you-
So never child, have fear!
Indeed!  
I say, Good Cheer!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Exodus 15:13
Psalms 32:7-8, 91:4
Matthew 9:2, 22, 14:27
Mark 6:50, 10:49
Luke 8:48   Good Cheer- Greek meaning # 2293- Take heart!  Take courage!
Cheer up!  be of good cheer!  Have faith! :)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem! I claim, indeed! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mom this one is perfect for me!!! so much comfort and encouragement!! im speaking that only good awaits for me yay!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete