Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nourished in the Bounty - Message at Olustee Community Church



From the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Rest, beloved child, of Mine!
Lie in My tenderness!
Let Me-
Restore and iron out-
Where there's no wrinkle
Of a doubt!
The comfort I posses is Truth-
For in Me lies
Your healing root!
Be nourished in the bounty!
A table, child, behold!
Your enemies do see it too
But there is nothing 
They can do!
For oil upon your head is Joy-
And strength is given you!
Your cup is running over-
There is no lack at all!
My loving kindness follows you!
My goodness-
Stands you tall!
Be hungry-
For I've given life!
And I do say, I say again-
Enjoy
Your Bountiful Life!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Psalms 23
Ephesians 5:27
John 8:31-32
Matthew 16:18
Nehemiah 8:10
Isaiah 40:31
Psalms 71:21
John 10:10
Proverbs 18:21
Luke 2:14

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Debbie! "For in me lies your healing root"...that is beautiful!
    I am hungry, and those who hunger and thirst for righteousness WILL BE SATISFIED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thank you Jayme! So glad you have your computer back! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete