Monday, October 18, 2010

Sing


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

No weapon formed against you, child-
Shall ever come to gain!
No army of the enemy-
Will harm you e'er again!
For I have come and rescued you-
SO YOU WILL ALWAYS WIN!
AND WIN IS WHAT I ALWAYS DO-
WHENEVER I BEGIN!
Indeed, I have begun
My child!
The storm is only blowing-
To get you to take cover
Beneath My loving wing!
Now tucked beneath-
I AM your shield
You only need to sing!
All around the atmosphere-
There's very much to fear-
But not for you-
 Beneath My wing-
Obeying Me-
You sing!
You're safe beneath My wing!
Now let Me hear you sing!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright2010

Ruth 2:12
Psalms 91
Genesis 15:1
Exodus 15:2
Judges 5:12
2Corinthians 13:14 :)
Thank you for the prayers!  I love you all so much! xo

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful son in law! Thank you Steve! It's doing good! Love you! xo Thank you to all who prayed! Amen! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my man! Lol.
    Oh how loving and comforting our Father is........I'll be singing with you Mom!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my girl! Thank you! Looks like the next poem was what I was singing in the spirit! You too!! All of His children! I love you honey! xo

    ReplyDelete