Monday, October 18, 2010

Value


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Let Me look into your eyes-
Take off!  Take off!
That cheap disguise!
Let Me see My purchase-
I gave My life for you!
Beloved!  Oh, beloved!
How I value you!
Each day, remember, ask Me-
I'll show another way-
That I express My Love for you
Oh, how I value you!
Don't listen to the enemy-
He hates so much to see,
That I AM getting through to you-
You're everything to Me!
Tell Me you agree- tis true-
I gave My life for you
And filled you through and through!
4ever, child-
I love you!  Indeed!
Indeed!  I do!
Oh, how I value you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

John 3:16, 17:23
Colossians 1:27
2Corinthians 13:14
Genesis 15:1 :)
Galatians 4:6-7

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a treat, two poems to look up this morning!! This was absolutely beautiful! Have a wonderful, exciting blessed day, Mom!! Miss you love you!
    Soon ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! Remember that all the poems are sent out to us all! God is no respecter of persons! We are all His children- loved the same! We don't all love Him the same - Remember the 10 lepers?
    How beautiful to see so many brothers and sister in Christ- in love with Father God!!!
    He tells me to share- so I do! I love you!

    Ps. Thank you Lishy! I love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is so precious!! i love the line "your everything to me"!! and i loved the poem about december mom, im fixing to go back and look at the expect one, im expecting victory!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet, honey! I am expecting with you! I love you so very much! 4ever xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I value what you are doing, Debbie. I have a new appreciation for that word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to remove a comment because I used a business name! I forgot I was talking to the world :) I love you all so very much! Even those I never hear from! I will meet you one day! My brothers and sisters in Christ! 4ever!
    Thank you Jayme! I value what you are doing so very much! I value you greatly! Love you bunches! xo

    ReplyDelete