Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Word Sweeter Than Honey...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...


Busy Bee for Kingdom work...
Get nectar from My Word,
Sweeter, child, than honey
So sweet, so sweet, My Word!!!


Faith has an appearance, child
The Kingdom calls it joy!
Faith has a vocabulary 
Your tongue it does employ!
You call for understanding
While deep in faith 
You're standing!
Already you are flowing
For Me, child,
You seek knowing!!!

Oh, Father
What an answered prayer...
The mountains move
For faith is there!
There within me heart and soul
And out my mouth
I speak Your Word
The mountains move
For faith is heard!
I speak, I speak
Your Word!
How Sweet, how Sweet
Your Word!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012


Psalm 19:7-10, 119:103
Joshua 1:8
Song of Solomon 2:14
Matthew 12:33-37
Proverbs 18: 4, 20-21
James 3:2
Mark 11:22-24
Deuteronomy 32:1
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Romans 8:31 


No comments:

Post a Comment