Monday, June 25, 2012

Loyal, Faithful Friend...




Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

You tell me not to fear, Lord
For You are helping me!
You tell me that in Jesus
I have victory!
Wisdom calls out to me,
"Come and feast on truth!"
I hear, I hear Your whisper, Lord
Reminding me of Ruth!
Ruth, a dear and faithful friend,
Companion, loyal
With no end!
Oh, Father 
I delight to know
That is how You see me
By Grace through faith
I please Thee!

Beloved child,
Oh, please you do!
Believing
I AM helping you!
Sweet friendship ever true,
Indeed, I call you Ruth
I do!
My child, My friend,
4ever more!
Beloved whom 
I do adore
Forever, ever more!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Matthew 18:1-5 :)
Isaiah 41:13
2 Corinthians 2:14
Proverbs 9:1-11
Ruth 2:12
2 Chronicles 16:9
Proverbs 25:13
Hebrews 11:6 :) 
John 15:1-17, 17:23
Romans 8:31

4 comments:

  1. Thank You Father!!!
    Thank you Alisha, Leah and Amanda!!!
    Sooo exciting to work together!
    I love you all sooo very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy and grandma xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome poem! I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lishy said it reminds her of you two only Leah is nicer to her dolls because to her they are real!
    I love you my sweet Sunshine!
    Sweet sleep honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete