Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Float In Everlasting Joy...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I steal away to be with You,
Oh Lord,
You still my soul!
My mind, my will, emotions,
Oh Lord,
You guide my soul!
And as You heap upon my thoughts
All Your promise true
I float in everlasting joy,
Strength, believing You!!!

Beloved child,
My very own,
Sweet time alone so true...
Soaking up the prosper
Of all 
I promise you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Luke 10:38-42
Proverbs 6:22, 12:5, 16:7, 27:8, 29:11, 31:25
Psalm 68:19, 71:21 :)
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Psalm again! Chapter 23
Philippians 4:13
Acts 17:22-28
3 John verse 2
John 10:10
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, my family and friends! I love you all! After the Lord gave me this mornings poem I was coming in to fellowship with Him about what picture to use... but I got a strong desire to get in the pool and walk around in the water... I saw a morning glory on the vine softly floating on the water! Then I knew to get the camera and get back in the pool and take this picture! Straight from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry... Have a wonderful floating in everlasting joy day!!! I love you 4ever xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful story to go with the beautiful picture! Sure makes it personal picturing my Mommy's pool! Awesome poem! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my precious Sunshine, fruitful, beautiful girl!
    I just got home from the finals of the ballgames! So fun! Lots of winning :)
    They played in 112 degrees! Oh, was it hard on the mommy!
    I'm ready to jump back in that pool!
    I'm tired...
    Hope we talk tomorrow!
    I record again at the radio station :)
    Sweet sleep honey! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo The Blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete