Monday, June 11, 2012

Think Really Big...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Think big, think big!
Think big, My child!
Think really, really BIG!
Think roots that are so strong and deep,
Think really, really BIG!
Like Noah... 
See the plans I have!
Come and see for you...
All that I've in store for you,
Dear child, 
I'm showing you!!!

Oh, Father
I'll think very BIG
Because You tell me to!
Not because of any else...
Because You tell me to!
As You say to me, "Think BIG"
My soul asks You, "How Big?"
And then my spirit leaps with joy...
"Is anything too BIG?!!!"
  
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Jeremiah 29:11
Mark 4:20, 9:23
Genesis 6:22
Proverbs 11:28 ... the righteous SHALL flourish as a branch
Isaiah 41:13, 54:2, 13-17
Zechariah 4:6
Ephesians 3:20
Mark again! 9:23 again!
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Hebrews 11:6 :) 

3 comments:

  1. OH, Amanda! What a perfect picture! Thank you sooo much... fruitful branch! I am sooo blessed!!! I love you! xo Daughters that are such faithful, fruitful branches!!! The Blessing!!! Think BIG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked this one, ive been trying to read the poems and look up the scriptures everyday, and writing down more things to speak too!! i love you mommmy - and Lish and manda (and anyone else that does it too ha) good job on the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you honey sooo very much! That sure is nice to hear... looking up the scriptures and speaking them out over your life! Good girl! :) Maybe someday you will take some pictures too! Have a great day honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete