Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rest In My Tender Care...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
I hear You telling me, 
Hold on!
Beloved child,
Hold on!
Stand firmly with the belt of truth!
The shield of faith, you hold!
Quench every fiery dart of hell
Shout, "Grace!" child, be so bold!
Rest in My tender care
I'm helping you
In all that's true,
Beloved, 
I'm for you!!!

Oh Father,
I won't say a word,
Not a word that comes from hell,
But I shall shout
The Blessing well!
"Grace!" I shout to mountains!
Your power makes them move
And then I just go on ahead
Following Your move!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Isaiah 41:10, 13
Ephesians 6:10-18
Ruth 2:12
Psalm 71:21 :)
Romans 8:31
Proverbs 18:21, 19:8
Zechariah 4:6-10
2 Chronicles 16:9
John 10:1-5, 27
Hebrews 11:6 :)


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture on this one!!!but the message is so good & uplifting that I had to read it again:) I love you mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd love this picture and this poem!
    I've read it a few times today too!
    What sweet little hands holding a cute puppy!
    Sweet dreams my Sunshine!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete