Thursday, June 14, 2012

Remember When...


Sweet dreams, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My precious child
Remember when you liked to play?
How you did imagine
To you it was not play!
Think about your dreams like that,
Imagine, child, with Me!
Let Me paint your heart with dreams,
Picture that they're true...
For all that I give you to dream
Indeed, child, they are true!!!

Oh, Father
I believe You,
All my dreams from You!
Each and everyone I see,
Shall be, shall be,
Shall be!
Father, 
I'm believing Thee!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Psalm 37:4-5
Remembering: David... I'm not just a shepherd boy, I'm a mighty King!  God is my defender, God is helping me!  I'm not just a little guy because my dreams are big!!!  I believe in mighty God who gave me dreams sooo big!!!
Mark 9:23
2 Chronicles 16:9
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Romans 8:31
Psalm 71:21 :)
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment