Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm Moving On...



Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear child, I surround you!
I AM, I AM your shield!
I guide you with Mine eye,
Day by day I lead you on,
Beloved, trust My eye!
In rest between My shoulders,
Move forward, taking up the spoil,
Onward, Christian solider!

Oh, Father
In Love I'm moving on-
I trust, I trust You see!
I know that up ahead
Is only victory!
I take a breath of fresh clean air,
I cast 
My every care!
I run ahead, believing You-
You tell me go,
I trust You!
The only fear I ere should have
Is fear that I won't trust You!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Deuteronomy 1:33, 36; 2:36  Psalm 32:8
Genesis 15:1; 16:13  El roi  God is seeing
Proverbs 20:11  1 Peter 5:7  Deuteronomy 31:8
2 Corinthians 2:14  Isaiah 40:31  Hebrews 4:1-3; 10:39
Proverbs 3:5-6  Hebrews again! 11:6 




6 comments:

  1. I was thinking about how we enter The Rest... What all Jesus has gotten us and then how we are to move in that Rest!!!
    The Kingdom Life indeed!!!
    I love you all so very, very much!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great!! I love how Daddy leads us with His eye! That was the perfect picture for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that too! What a precious picture to portray it, great job Mando on enhancing it! My precious little Leah is fighting a cold- and she is commanding it to go away!! I'm running off of 4 hrs of sleep today, I need His rest! I love you so much! Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can think of so many times in my life that I was told to just rest in Gods arms. That's when Gods work starts to show. I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your precious comments my beautiful daughters! I love you all so very, very much!
    Have a wonderful, sweet sleep! I will too!
    Sweet dreams!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete