Thursday, August 23, 2012

Instead of Tripping...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I start out every morning, Lord,
Like tying both my shoes!
I remember I am loved-
The Blessing, I do choose!
Then as I go about my day, 
One shoe might come untied-
Instead of tripping on some lie,
I stop and let
Your Truth retie!!!

Beloved child,
Well said, well said...
Pay ever close attention,
 As the lies pull strings on you,
Retie is what 
I'll always do!
My power has ahold of you,
Forever, 
I AM helping you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Lamentations 3:21-25  John 17:23  Deuteronomy 30:19
Jeremiah 33:3  Psalm 50:15; 71:21; 91:15-16 
Romans 12:2  John again! 10:10; 16:13-15
Romans again! 8:31
Hebrews 11:6 



3 comments:

  1. I love the poem Mommy! God sure does help is when our "shoes" need re tied:) I love you Mommy & can't wait to see u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is so true and what a great visual. Adorable pic too! Can't wait to see everyone, I love you all! Thank you for all your prayers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too my precious beautiful girls! Thank you for all your encouragement!
    It is late and this day was so full... I better get to bed!
    I'm so thankful that I get to see you all so soon! I love and miss you so very, very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo xo
    Sweet dreams! Soon;) xo xo

    ReplyDelete