Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dear Son...


Happy Sixteenth Birthday Son!

In all God has for you, 
Dear son,
Live it, live it well!
Enjoy all He's given you
And of His Goodness tell!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Proverbs Chapter 3
Deuteronomy 33:23
Judges 6:12
Psalm 71:21, 107:1-2 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14  :)
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6  
This is the poem/word the Lord gave me today!  How very short and sweet!  I wrote it in Jesse's card too.  I am taking heed to this word myself!!!   

***Happy 16th Birthday my first born son!  "Fantastic!"
Love 4ever, mom aka Lezzz Kuzzin Poetry... :)

6 comments:

  1. Perfect message for the birthday boy - and for all of us, too. Enjoy what we've been given and live it well. Happy Birthday Jesse. sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! He had a blast and just loves that music card you gave him! That was so funny! We are praising the Lord!!! What a wonderful day! Love you!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Jesse!!! I love you! Awesome message. We all need to live every moment of every day to the fullest! I love You Mommy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my Sunshine! I didn't get to talk to you today :( He answered all the calls and knew he had a very special day! He sure did!
      I love you so very much honey!
      Sweet dreams,
      Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

      Delete
  3. What a precious poem and picture! It's so sweet how personal Father is, he knew Jesse- short and sweet! That's where I've been lately enjoying life (husband and kids) and weather! I love you all, so happy Jesse enjoyed his special birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That so true Lishy Bear! He sure does know Jesse likes short and sweet! He liked the poem/word so much! We missed you two girls and your families! So thankful you all are enjoying each other! Miss you bunches! soon ;) I need a nap... could you tell? :)
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete