Saturday, August 25, 2012

Think My Goodness...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, I like to think upon Your Word,
To train my ears
To hear what's good!
Protect my eyes from evil sights-
Think pleasure,
Not think frights!

Beloved, that is what I say-
Think upon My Goodness,
Keep evil far away!
Think and say My Goodness-
Enjoy every day!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Proverbs Chapter 4; 24:3-4  Philippians 4:8
James 4:7  Mark 11:22-23
Proverbs 1:332  Corinthians 2:14; 13:14 
Hebrews 11:6 


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that!! I needed that reminder just now. Cute pic of little Leah, not one I thought you'd be able to use. I love when that happens! I love you Mommy it was great to hear from you today. So excited!! Love forever, alisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy using the ones that capture true and precious moments!!! I enjoy all of them .... there is such a wooing with them to be used!!!
      I'm getting excited too! I got Emma's bag and some color pencils and crayons for them all and I'll put the workbooks in there too and what ever else I find when I go get Leah and Trinity a doll. I got Jackson a fire truck and some guys that will fit in it! Andrea can help me with Jordan a gift. I'll make it all look even! :) And tailor made for each one! Our Father does that too! Sooo exciting!
      Sweet sleep honey!
      Soon ;)
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  2. Ahh that is SO sweet:) we r all SO excited! Jackson wants to go right now:) this poem is perfect for me today. I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you my Sunshine! I'm SO excited too!
      Amanda and I talked about it a lot today!
      The Blessing!!!
      Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo Soon! ;)

      Delete