Friday, May 29, 2015

Many Good Days


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

I do not look to man for this,
I look to You, My Father!
Why go about in heavy care,
I cast, I cast all care!
I see that there is wisdom,
I see that there is help,
I see that there is joy complete -
Oh, Holy Spirit help!
I'll radiate I'm dearly loved,
I'll see good, good days!
I'll keep my tongue from what's not true
And give sweet praise to You!!!

Beloved child,
You look to Me -
Wisdom flows and flows!
Man can't give you ALL you need,
And save you in life's troubles 
But I can, child, and I do,
Oh, blessed joy,
You know I do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Psalm 34:1-15
2 Kings 6:16-17
Psalm 18:20-21
James chapter 3
Proverbs 2:10-12, 3:5-6
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14

No comments:

Post a Comment