Saturday, May 16, 2015

Forward, Onward Motion


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Walking backwards,
Where I'm not,
Go forward, child,
You've not forgot!
Walk ever, ever,
On with Me -
The call is, 
Come and follow Me!
The past is gone,
There is no key,
In it no hidden mystery -
I do not send you where I'm not,
Move on with Me 
In life not rot!
I lead you into all that's good,
I help you see the traps -
I ever walk and talk with you,
Move forward
I AM helping you!!!

Oh, Father,
I'm in motion,
With You, Lord, 
Joy and thankfulness,
Forward, onward motion!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

2 Corinthians 5:17
Proverbs 12:5
Matthew 4:19
Colossians 1:27
John 10:10, 14:26
2 Corinthians 13:14
Romans 8:31
Isaiah 1:19
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, my beautiful, treasured family and friends! There are times in life that you seem stuck in a rut and you know you need to get out and move on. The Lord showed me that the rut was made from going back over it, over and over! If we would just move forward then the road would always be rut-less! The enemy tries to get us to think there is a key to our future in our past. LIE ... God told us the TRUTH, the mystery - Christ in us the hope of glory!!! Jesus isn't in the past ... He was there for us then when we let Him be but He is moving forward in us!!! Oh, thank You Lord, The Truth sets us free!!! We are free indeed!!! I love you all so very much! Have a blessed rut-free day!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete