Monday, May 11, 2015

To Gather in His Name


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Dear Father,
Some say it's old fashioned,
Some say the times have changed,
Some say that I should just move on
For, oh, so much has changed!
But I know that Your Word stands strong,
I know that it's true,
I know that You're faithful,
Your Word forever true!
Some say church is not for them,
Some say they won't gather -
It just is not for them!
But I know joy in fellowship,
I know joy in Grace,
I know that You're very pleased
When we gather in this place!
I could cry at empty seats,
I could cry at that -
But I choose joy of fellowship
With those that do fill seats!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Hebrews 13:8
Colossians 3:12-17
1 Peter 4:8-14
Philippians 4:4,13
Romans 4:20:21
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
Matthew 18:20
Hebrews 10:23-25


No comments:

Post a Comment