Thursday, January 21, 2016

Prayer


Good news, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Sometimes I have to take a break
And give my heart a rest,
I have to get my focus back
And only see the best!
I have to be alone with God,
I have to hear His voice,
And then in that sweet fellowship -
I'll gain again "good choice" 
Good choice in all my thought life,
Good choice in all I do -
Good choices circle me about 
Like many Angel wings,
And in that safe and tender place
Faith shouts, "free" and sings!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Jeremiah 33:3
Luke 10:38-42
John 10:27-30
2 Corinthians 13:14
Romans 12:2
John 8:31-32, 36
Psalm 91, 40:3
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23




1 comment:

  1. The name Annie means "Prayer" and Grace. I'm thinking of a precious baby named Annie that went to be with Jesus on October 19, 1993 ... she is forever so very valuable!!! Many babies went and still go to be with Jesus before they ever saw this world ... how do they have the value they have with us when we can't even hold them here. The heart is an amazing place ... valuing in ways and depths beyond all we can understand here on earth!!! Thank You Jesus!!! We'll all be together someday and never to part again!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete