Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Qualified To Walk


Good news, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

How peaceful, Lord, to trust in You,
To place my every hope and care
Into Your tender, kind embrace -
How peaceful
This Amazing Grace!
I can't qualify myself,
I can't make it happen -
The precious gift of righteousness,
Christ Jesus made it happen!
You called me out of darkness, 
Into the Light so True,
Now I am ever walking on,
In Truth, I walk with You!!!

Beloved child,
Indeed we walk -
On and on and on!
You're learning as we go -
Sweet joy, to see you grow!
Upon My Word you place your hope,
You stand up tall and say -
"I am loved, so dearly loved,
Come, and see Love too!
Come, enjoy Love's great walk -
For Father loves you too!!!"

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalm  71:21, 107:1-2
2 Corinthians 5:17
Romans 5:17, 21
2 Corinthians 1:20, 13:14
Amos 3:3
Jeremiah 33:3
John 17:23
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment