Sunday, January 17, 2016

Overflow With Purpose


Today's Message at
The Olustee Community
Church

My beloved children,
Showing hospitality -
Among the bound, as well as free!
The love of strangers in your midst,
The needs they have around you,
 I AM helping you to see -
The needs of those around you!
Having fellowship so grand,
Not everybody has,
Some are lonely, crying out,
Afraid - no helping hand!
Some are hungry, yet will not tell -
 I will show you, child,
I'll show you who they are!
In your everyday affairs
Right there is where they are!
The needs you have yourself,
Don't I use another?
Strangers out among you -
Trust that I AM helping you 
To gain a precious sister,
To gain a precious brother!
Overflow abounding, for you 
And for another!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Proverbs 3:5-6, 31:9, 20
Romans 12:13
Jeremiah 33:3
Ruth 2:1-2
Luke 10:25-37
2 Corinthians 9:8
Luke 6:38
Psalm 40:2-3
2 Peter 1:1-8
Acts 20:34-35
2 Corinthians 1:3-4



No comments:

Post a Comment