Monday, July 2, 2012

Everything's Alright...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
My day has much to think and do
Much cares
To cast on You!
Oh, as I watch the flowers grow
I cast my cares on You!
As I hear the birds sing on,
As I see their flight,
I hear You whisper in my heart,
"Child, everything's alright!
Indeed, I say all right!"
Oh, Father
I hear Your Word so clear...
Faith abounds
I have no fear!
All I really ever need
Is to Your Word
Take heed!
Oh, Wisdom 
I embrace You!
Understanding, with You cheer!
I'm cared for, I'm delivered,
I'm soaring high in victory
Because I took 
Sweet time with Thee!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

1 Peter 5:7
3 John verse 2
Matthew 6:33
Philippians 4:6-8,13,19
Luke 4:18-21
2 Peter 1:204
Proverbs 1:33, 2:1-12, 3:7-9
Luke again! 10:38-42
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14 :)
Isaiah 40:31
Hebrews 11:6 :)
*The picture is my flower garden!  Where I was looking when I received this poem!  Love you all sooo much! xo

3 comments:

  1. This is a very comforting poem for me right now. I especially like the line that says , "child everything's alright"! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God knew that we would need this sooo much today! I am writing this while you, my Sunshine, are in surgery... Proverbs 21:31 The horse ( doctors, nursed etc...) are prepared against the day of battle: BUT safety is of the LORD!!! I've been praying in the spirit ever since I got the call!
    I will be talking to you soon my precious, FRUITFUL, beautiful girl! My Sunshine 4ever!!!
    I love you honey!
    I long to be with you... I am in spirit.
    Love 4ever, your mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were out soon and recovering...
    Thank You Father God!!!
    The Blessing Only as you shine on my Sunshine!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete