Monday, July 9, 2012

What Was It That You Asked Me For?


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

What was it, child
You asked Me for?
Recall, 
Recall right now!
Stop, child, and consider
Recall, and tell Me now!
Do you see the angels
Moving all about?
Do you see the obstacles
As I move them out?
Do you see the hearts I turn,
The favor 
I do churn?
No, beloved
You can't see-
I'm working, child
About your prayer!
What was it that you asked Me for?
Recall, recall your prayer!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Matthew 7:7-11
James 1:2-6
Psalm 71:21 :)
Proverbs 3:5, 21:1, 24:3-4, 9:11
Jeremiah 24:6-7, 33:3, 6-9
John 17:3
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Daniel 10:12
Zechariah 4:6
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6 :)


6 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! I SOOOOO needed that!!! I've been struggling so much with trying to understand things lately. This helps ALOT!!!! Thank You, Daddy, that You don't leave us in ignorance! I love you Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, I needed this too! How precious a sweet reminder. I will recall what I'm believing for pray in tongues more. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this too. Can't recall anything right now but I will try. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my precious daughters! Just a little while ago the Lord brought to my mind something I prayed for about 4 years ago! I got sooo excited!!!
    I loved the part about the things we don't see that Father DOES see!!! What comfort!
    Sweet sleep my beloved girls! I love you so very, very much!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that's the part that helped me! That God is working even though we can't see all that is going on. I needed to remember that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful reminder - expect & know that our prayers are heard and answered. sg

    ReplyDelete