Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Run To Me...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Beloved child,
Depend on Me,
Trust Me heart and soul!
Learn that I AM faithful,
Trust Me heart and soul!
Renew your mind to think like Me,
Make that your utmost goal!
Wisdom has all answers
By faith, child, come and know!
Know of all My Goodness,
Come beloved, run to Me,
Come, child, understand!
Who is for you?
Great I AM!!!

Oh, Father
I do run to You!
With joy I come... I run!
Wisdom I devour,
The truth, 
This very hour!
Understanding comes to mind
My Father is sooo Good
Sooo Kind!
Great I AM, My Father!
And I 
Your thankful daughter!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Proverbs Chapter 3 and 11:28
Romans 12:2
Psalm 27:8
Matthew 6:33
Jeremiah 29:11-13
Proverbs again! 2:1-12
Psalm again! 1:1-3, 5:11-12, 30:11-12,
 34:7-15, 37:4-5, 71:21 :)
2 Chronicles 16:9
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6 :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Electric Llama Studios :) Perfect picture!!!
    We have a new "Branch" name Lishy Bear will tell you!
    I'm sooo very proud of you girls!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo
    The other four will know one day what theirs is too! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's a great poem!! What a great thing to strive for - to think like God!
    Ok, Lishy, what is your branch and what's it called? I'm super curious now!! :) I love and miss you!!
    I love you Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my beloved Amanda! You know... God is wooing us to spend time with Him and in His Word so we think like Him... then we talk like Him and that equals LIFE!!! Proverbs 18:20-21 :)
    I learn best in opposites.... like the scripture- Evil communications corrupts good manners. So corrupts means to defile, infect, spoil and decay... The opposite is GOOD communications, preserves, keeps clean, keeps uninfected, and keeps purified good manners!!! Hanging out with the God is sooo good for our thinking, speaking and our manners!!! How exciting! That's what I studied with Father this morning!!! ***YES! Call Lishy Bear and find out! I love you sooo much my good mannered girl! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poem is SO good! I am looking forward to looking it up tomorrow. Great job Mando on the picture, I love it- my little Leah! I will try to call you tomorrow and tell you my name. Thank you Mommy for listening and being able to hear Father so I know my branch name. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renew your mind to think like ME, make that your utmost goal...I love that! :) The pictures are awesome!!!!!
    j.a.

    ReplyDelete