Monday, July 30, 2012

While I Was Looking Over There...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

While I was looking over there
My prayers were answered 
Over here!
I'm not always right in tune
But as I sing, Lord, 
You make room!
Making room for me to be
All that You 
Meant me to be!
Seeking out, believing You,
Changing what I say!
Singing out Your praises,
Enjoying every day!!!

Dear beloved, 
Precious child! 
That smile upon your face-
It's from True Love,
From Grace!
Ever learning what is faith!
My beloved, treasured daughter,
Enjoying God 
Your Father!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Ruth 2:12
2 Kings 4:1-7
Psalm 23:5-6, 71:21 :)
Jeremiah 9:23-24, 29:11-13
Acts 17:22-28
Mark 11:22-23
Proverbs 30:5
Philippians 4:1-8
Mark again! 9:23
Matthew 13:44
John 17:23
Hebrews 11:6 :)


4 comments:

  1. Ah, that is so good!! I love how He fixes things when we're not focused on them. And the picture looks so cute for it! I just knew God led me to take those pics of her playing with her little mower! :) Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very fun!!! The Blessing has us doing what we love while tender and joyful wives and mothers at home!!!
      I am realizing that message more and more!
      Thank you for the perfect picture!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  2. I love this! The picture is perfect and adorable! I started listening to Andrew today and I will keep it up! Andrea said it helped her so much! I am practicing my praising today. Thank you Mommy for your prayer today, it was awesome! Love forever, alisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much honey!
    Praising God is sooo right and joyful!
    I enjoyed our prayer sooo much too! We're free indeed!!!
    I miss you so much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete