Sunday, September 22, 2013

Good Choices ... Moving On / Today's Message at Olustee Community Chruch


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

My children, 
My dear children,
What is it that you say?
Life is full of choices,
What, child, do you say?
Beware of those "offending"
The enemy is using them,
They help him get your soul!
Submit to Me, resist, resist the enemy,
Cling to Me heart and soul!
You have a place you're going,
Come, get there,
Child, keep going!
You must make decisions,
The choice is up to you!
I have given all good things,
Receive is up to you!
Keep with those agreeing,
With truth, stay ever on ...
In joy, child,
Move on!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Deuteronomy 30:10-20   John 3:16-18
Proverbs 18:21   Mark 4:14-17, 3:27
James 4:7   John 15:4-5
Hebrews 12:1-2
Jeremiah 29:11-13   James 1:17
2 Peter 1:2-4   Matthew 18:19-20
Hebrews 10:23-25  Philippians 4:4

5 comments:

  1. I'm So happy to hear that! I love you Mommy & can't wait to hear you preach in November!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and miss you sooo very much my Sunshine! Soon ;)
    I'm learning so much!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great message!! And a great day!! Victory!! :) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes!!! Victory in Jesus!!!
    Thank you honey! I love you ... God is Good!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete