Sunday, September 8, 2013

Just One Thought To Capture ...


Good evening, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

I have times I hate my thoughts,
Lord, help me 
With those thoughts!
I try to capture them,
I try to hold them in!
It seems like there's so many -
Can I get them all?
Lord, help me
Get them all!!!

Beloved child,
Not many!
You only have one thought to catch,
Child, truly, 
Just one thought to catch!
The thought that I would let you down,
I'm for you,
I won't let you down!
All thoughts that come attack you,
Are wearing some disguise,
I remove their cover,
Now see though hell's disguise!
I'm for you, child, I'm helping you,
Believe Me,
I AM HELPING YOU!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

2 Corinthians 10:5
Psalm 71:21
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23





3 comments:

  1. We all have those thoughts but thank you God that we know so much more about them now! I love you Mommy Begommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, my Sunshine! So nice to know it's all the enemy trying to steal from us! So thankful for ears to hear the truth!!! Sweet sleep my girl,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Once we remember that God is for us, then all the other negative thoughts seem to be put in their proper place. :)

    ReplyDelete